Follow these simple strategies to whether any financial storm:
- Apply diversification through time or peso cost averaging, investing every month a fixed number of units to capture different prices, including cheap ones especially during an economic crisis.
- Invest 10% or less from your monthly income to minimize your exposure.
- Invest more frequently into one particular investment that moves up and down, to maximize peso cost averaging.
- Avoid the temptation to get over exposed in volatile investments and get caught in a market bubbles about to pop.
- Stay for the long haul, as financial history clearly shows that markets always end up higher in the long term.